Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-22-2018, 06:05 PM
direction.beauty.meaning

Nope. We don't need that. How this situation plays out is going to determine my view of him for the rest of the show, so I don't want it to get messy.
them, but even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him."

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2018, 08:00 PM
Can You Spare a Brain?

i really liked these two a lot in the pilot
My Kind Of Crazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 05:41 PM
direction.beauty.meaning

They're pretty good. I'm still a little uncertain because I'm worried it will end in cheating and I really don't want that, it'll make a messy situation even messier and is really unecessary. It's clear that the feelings are still there on both sides, but he's married and even if he wasn't, Michaela's in a really bad place right now.
them, but even in his darkest hours, he knew in his heart that someday it would return to him."

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-26-2018, 11:03 AM
Moderator Support Team

My thoughts exactly. I don't want a triangle if it means he'll cheat on his wife. And Michaela needs to deal with her own issues first.

It'll be interesting to see Michaela's first meeting with the wife though considering she was her best friend, that'll be awkward.
Old 09-26-2018, 04:40 PM
direction.beauty.meaning

He needs to figure out what he really wants. Sure, he probably wouldn't be with his wife if Michaela hadn't disappeared, but the reality is he is with her, and he must love her too or he wouldn't have married her. No cheating issues, he needs to figure things out and Michaela needs to focus on herself.

It will. I hope we do actually meet her and it's not just mentions. If they were friends then realistically wouldn't she want to see Michaela too?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 09-26-2018, 04:40 PM
direction.beauty.meaning

He needs to figure out what he really wants. Sure, he probably wouldn't be with his wife if Michaela hadn't disappeared, but the reality is he is with her, and he must love her too or he wouldn't have married her. No cheating issues, he needs to figure things out and Michaela needs to focus on herself.

It will. I hope we do actually meet her and it's not just mentions. If they were friends then realistically wouldn't she want to see Michaela too?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-01-2018, 05:02 PM
Master Fan

Austenphile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 05:41 PM
direction.beauty.meaning

Spoilers shouldn't really be in this thread, should they?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-01-2018, 05:58 PM
Master Fan

Sorry, I ddin’t think it was actually spoilery when I read it. Plus you have to click on it to get any information which gives people a chance not to read it.
Austenphile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 06:04 PM
direction.beauty.meaning

It is kind of spoilery. Link itself doesn't give anything away, but it may tempt people that want to stay spoiler free. It's not an easy call to make, imo.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 10-11-2018, 03:28 PM
direction.beauty.meaning

I couldn’t replace you.
ᅠᅠ'Cause you don’t just stop being in love with someone.

X

Leigh Tumblr
Reply   Post New Thread